Thursday, July 10, 2008

BLAH BLAH BLAH....

"she would be calling me, but due to excesive unexpected work, they are extending the amount of time, we should expect an answer from 45 days to 60 or maybe even 90 days. What else can I tell you, I asked the lady I talked to today, how come they have different information everytime I called. She replied, there's no way to know if I'm telling the truth, or that's really happening????? As of know I can only wait. I will be calling again tomorrow."

WHAT THE HELL, DUDES? And why in the world would someone at a mortgage lender tell a realtor that she might be lying?

So... seriously? It has been 64 days already. This little timeline o' crud would mean this thing could take between 109 and 154 days total. AKA between 3 months 18 days and 5 months 2 days.

This is really uncool, everyone. Superuncool. And there is still nothing else out there that is any good for us... Our realtor (semi jokingly) asked the seller's realtor if perhaps we could rent the house while we wait 5 months for the lender to accept our excellent offer on the house.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Totally sucks

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Um... Yeah. It is driving me nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home