Friday, June 29, 2007

Whoops!

I've been busy/unable to connect to the internet. I'm moving, I've been traveling up and down the state to do wedding planning, and the internet connection that we have been "borrowing" from the church across the street is a wee bit unreliable. (I don't think I can complain about that, really.) Hopefully I will have functional internet of my own again as of this evening. Right now I'm sitting at Le Boulanger enjoying an iced vanilla latte and their free internet connection. Score!

Anyways, I'm now on Ravelry, which is quite exciting. I actually sent a message to what I thought was a random other person, but it turns out I know her from a knitting store. Straaange.

As much as I'd like to type more, I am looking at my battery life and see that I must be moving along. (15 minutes remaining! Must check online banking!) :oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home