Saturday, February 09, 2008

I didn't say anything on here but my great grandma did pass away after rallying long enough to say goodbye to her daughter (my grandma).

Now my grandpa has been in the hospital twice in the last week or so (911, ambulance...) because he has some sort of bleeding ulcer(?) in his esophagus. According to the doctor family members don't need to come. He should be okay but I think we are mostly concerned because he doesn't seem to be taking care of himself or doing what the doctors say. His kidneys have also been having trouble for a while, and he's now on dialysis.

Plus my mom is going through a health scare. She should be okay, but all this medical stuff happening at once is rather difficult. Most likely she will need to go on thyroid medication, although there is a chance that it could be more serious. (A small chance.) Of course my dad had crazy rare cancer of the appendix, so I know that those remote-chance things do happen.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that mom was able to get the appointment easily for the thyroid ultrasound. With all that I have had to go through recently with insurance up here it's nice to see at least someone is having some success. But I remember a while back they did the whole thyroid thing on me too. Don't think they found anything though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home