Thursday, October 16, 2008

Since I last posted I got EVEN MORE bad news on the house front, and also on the home front as well. My great uncle, who married us last summer, is dying of cancer. Our wedding day will end up being the last time I will have seen him. He has between 3 weeks and 2 months to live.

I got that bad news on Friday, and then the financial/home bad news on Sunday since my family didn't want to heap it all on me at once. In between the swaths of yuck news I tried to relax in Bakersfield with my two good buddies. My best friend from high school and my college roomate now both reside in the same city.

As far as the house goes, I had resigned myself that it wasn't going to happen and was kind of okay with it but now there is hope again which is really screwing with my mind. I'm back to the stress level I had last week and early this one, which isn't cool at all. We also briefly had hope that my uncle could do chemo but after thinking that for a few days we found out he is in too poor of health. Bad news is better straight- the crashes are worse after you have hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home