Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're in escrow.

At least that is what I hear.

After five days of ridiculous back and forth (We signed this one. What? They signed the wrong one? Okay, let's sign that one. Wait. We signed the wrong one.) we FINALLY have our signature on the same piece of (faxed) paper as the seller of the house. So, escrow.

I hear that supposedly in the next few days a seriously huge amount of money will be leaving our possession and entering the shadowy land of "escrow." And then later, a whole lot more money disappears. How fun!

They're inspecting for termites tomorrow morning. General inspection over the weekend. Roof and the obviously damaged chimney are forthcoming... I wonder what fun tidbits they shall find!

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Bay Area Knitter said...

Congrats!!! What a cute house! I wish you all the best, and that everything goes as planned for you! Now I hope we can find our perfect home too! I have my heart wrapped around one already... just have to get the hubby to agree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home