Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've had the same Hotmail email account since my sophmore year of high school. I was 14. I'm now 26 and on like the 5th stupid redesign of the website, which EVERY TIME IT HAPPENS pisses me off. This one is the worst yet.

It looks like I'm in fluffy marshmallow snow land and I want it to stoooop. But... it won't.

The one saving grace is that it works on Safari again. I had to use two browsers for like the last year and a half, which I would frankly rather do than look at their new "user experience."

By the way? I am convinced that the election results are going to make me unhappy (federal, state, and local!!), I will never get a house, and I will continue to have a string of bad days until June. I am up way too late and I have to get up in the morning to stand on a street corner to wave signs at cars. Nur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home