Sunday, March 01, 2009

I think I'm depressed. Either that, or my life really does suck right now.

My job is draining me, the state of the education system in California is.... bad. We have no house, and now Steve has no job. I'm betting I'll be pink-slipped this spring but not actually laid off.

Oh, and I have a possibly cancerous (but probably pre-cancerous at the worst) mole I need removed. My doctor wants me to skip the sissified "shave biopsy" and go straight to hard core stitches time. Which sucks, because it is on my knee. And I won't be allowed to like... walk. Which means I can't work. For a few weeks. I'm not sure if I feel happy or upset about this.

4 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Holli said...

Gosh, sorry to hear the bad news. Hope things are looking up soon. Take care of yourself.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the tough times you're dealing with. I've been in a bit of a funk myself lately and can't quite seem to figure a way out. Hmmm... I wish you happier days ahead.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You could knit a whole lot? Sorry about the suckiness... but there's got to be some good in there somewhere. :)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yes.... I think this is exactly the situation that knitters dream of. Must stay home and recline, but mind and hands are free to knit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home