Friday, March 21, 2008

Doesn't this always happen?

Every time I grow my hair out to some certain milestone, it is time for another trim!

Example: tonight I needed to put my hair up. Uh oh! No rubber bands within 2 feet and I am damn lazy. So.... I tried something I haven't attempted for a long time- putting my hair up into a bun with a stick of some sort. This is a slightly tricky skill I picked up in high school. With pens. You kind of twist your hair up and catch the ends up under the stick. Anyways, I successfully made my hair into a bun with a crochet hook. Superawesome, eh?

Of course, I'm getting a trim in a day. Then I won't be able to do this for at least another month... But my hair does get longer, bit by tiny bit.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah. Happens all the time. Why not wait another month for a trim? Or just cut the lot off?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home