Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things are still kind of icky over here. But I'm distracting myself with knitting! Yay!

I've set myself a rather difficult set of goals for my Christmas knitting. I want to make.....

-11+ Tiny mitten ornaments for a swap
-Fingerless gloves for my father in law (finished tonight)
-Socks for my mom (1 finished, second one started tonight)
-Scarf for my dad
-Lace shawl for my mother in law
-Optional second gift for sister in law and her fiance (Ha. LIKE that one will happen!)

2 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Holli said...

I've got a very ambitious Christmas knitting list as well. Glad to see someone else is aiming high as well. Good Luck!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Nysa said...

I really love your mini mittens that I got from the swap! I'd love the pattern if you are willing to share.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home