Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Eek... I've been busy.

Christmas was a bit tough. It was our last holiday at my Aunt and Uncle's house, as my aunt died a few years ago and my uncle has now remarried and is (renting? selling?) no longer going to be in their lovely house with the ocean views...

Gah. I don't even want to think about that. No more house. I can't imagine what it's like for my cousins to think that they no longer will have a home to come back to, or a room other than someone they barely know's guest room.

No more depressing topics- it is time for sleep.

On the bread front, though, things are going well. It has been about a month and a half and we have bought only ONE loaf of storebought bread. (I wanted panini for dinner.) My brother is visiting and we just demolished half a loaf of fresh baked raisin pumpernickel bread. I am yet to decide if I will bake any of the bread for Wednesday's annual fondue party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home